Moonspear floating nescient
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
back on this horse! let's finish this thread <3 dirge is so kind TAT

I'm not welcome. His kind words pushed at the floodgates she struggled to keep shut. To ignore and keep a strong facade in order to not seem weak anymore, especially in the face of those who accused her of being some kind of malignant presence, a virus only wishing to do them harm. The queen here doesn't seem interested in trusting me.

"I have to leave before they thrust anyone to my side." she thought to herself. "Before they impose anything on Kaistleloki on my behalf." Her mind was a whir - afraid of leaving the safety of the borders to meet more evil specters that wish only harm upon her, but spurred on by the desire to not be a thorn in anyone's side. You're very kind, the kindest words I have heard in a long time. Already her hoarse voice only cracked further under the weight of her grief, the gratitude she felt toward this stranger.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
floating nescient - by Dirge - September 19, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - September 19, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - September 21, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - September 26, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - November 13, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: floating nescient - by Dirge - November 14, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: floating nescient - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:36 PM