Stone Circle BWP - BYEson.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

Nanook listened to Valette's worries. They lined up perfect with who her sister was; a gameskeeper, a matriarch, a leader, a mother. If they had no food, they had no livelihood here, or anywhere. The disappearance of the prey caused enough worry in that matter alone. The mercenary wondered if Valette had considered what their departure could mean for the pack, beyond the obvious.

She tipped her head, nodded. "You can count on my eyes to be open," and she frowned. There was a problem beyond the disappearing prey - and though much had changed here, Valette had trusted her council before. Still, she hesitated. "But what of these tremors? The bison left once when the water dried up, you said that yourself - they deemed this place unsuitable to live, and kept away until the land could sustain them again, " and they had returned, "These tremors keep growing. I have studied the earth, and I have never felt anything like this before," and with this, her voice grew quiet, and she fixed her copper eyes upon her sister's face. "The movements of prey can be seasonal, but they can also be a warning. Perhaps these tremors are more sinister than just a little shaking we can learn to live with and ignore."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 29, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - September 29, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 30, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 11, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2019, 05:22 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:15 PM