Stone Circle BWP - BYEson.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

Her sister had heard her, but Nanook wondered how much she had listened. She would submit, when submission was needed, but Nanook had always been a fire -- and Valette had always been a mountain, fixed, and unmoving, a stubborn one -- different, yet not so much unlike herself. Her sister could hold her own, and so could Nanook.

"I don't doubt these tremors are elsewhere. The land is not so divided as to care about the boundaries and divisions we set for it." The earth was an arbitrary figure in her equation of the worth of a place. She found peace at Easthollow, but she knew if her family left these stones, they would carry that belonging with them. Where her loved ones roamed, there her heart followed, whether surrounded by ice and snow, mountains and crags, valleys and hills. Her home was with Siarut, and now with Valette, Greyback, and their kin.

"You yourself know that statement is absurd," she retorted, "Those bison didn't just disappear off the face of the earth. They travelled somewhere, and they are staying there. Whether on the move, or in a sanctuary devoid of these shakings, I don't know, but many wolves live nomadic lives in pursuit of the herds. I know you have lived here a long, long time, and that I have only just returned - but you must understand, I speak for the love of our people too, for the love of our family. There is enough small game to sustain us for a little while longer, but that will thin and disappear as well, and then we might have no other choice but to move. I need to know that you will be ready to make that call, if that time does come."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 29, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - September 29, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 30, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 11, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2019, 05:22 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:15 PM