Dawnlark Plains why men great 'til they gotta be great?
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He should have kept moving, and now was too late; the sterling woman had already turned in her course, already charted her way toward him, moving with a dignity that seemed less fitting of a stray, and more in line with the approach of a sovereign. Merrit turned his eyes from her, cheeks burning beneath his fur.

"Ah - no - I didn't intend - " - what was he thinking, staring down a stranger like that? And a woman, to boot? Get distracted by the clouds, fool -- and he hadn't been thinking -- at least, not in the ways he should have been. The skew of her voice suggested her roots lay somewhere other than the Wilds, a curiosity, but right now he could only focus on covering his slight against her. Merrit tipped his head in a shallow bow. "Forgive me of my rudeness, miss. I didn't intend to stare -- my thoughts were entirely elsewhere." 
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Astrateia - October 04, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Merrit - October 05, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Astrateia - October 05, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Merrit - October 06, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Astrateia - October 06, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: why men great 'til they gotta be great? - by Merrit - October 08, 2019, 09:54 PM