Wapun Meadow waiting in my room, and i lock the door
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She was confused, suddenly. That didn't help her indignation or any of the other mixed emotions inside of her, but it sort-of tempered her too. She was slower to counter what he was saying; watching the way he looked at her, the tensing of his body, the slight prickle of his top coat - something she'd said had really gotten a rise out of him and Ibis didn't feel bad about it at all. It was the same feeling she had when fighting with Mal, actually; a sense of power she didn't often experience. That said, she hadn't meant to dredge up the past and so when Terance mentioned not knowing her mother was gone, well, there you go - confusion.

You just said you were sorry about mom. She drawled carefully, still sounding a bit heated. I went to see her when -- I found out a friend died, someone who raised me and Okeanos, just thinking of Lily, not being able to say her name aloud, made her throat feel as if it were burning. She hastily swallows the lump in her throat. I --

She...? Ibis didn't know what to say. Her mother was gone and evidently Terance had no idea, and that should've hurt, but she knew that they weren't on the best of terms. It wouldn't make sense for the wolves of Elysium to give up their idyllic little sanctuary in order to live beneath her step-mother. Imagining Olive and Seabreeze tending to her step-siblings made her feel ill.

The fire seemed to die out in her, then. I'm sorry. I don't mean to always fly off the handle at you dad. Its just.. Nothing is going right, its not fair. And here you are telling me to be an adult -- I am an adult! I'm not a little girl in need of your help or your protection. But oh, she was starting to miss the carefree days among the willows pretty badly. And I'm worried about mom. If she's not here, and not with you... Where..? Her little face creased in a pronounced frown as her words finally petered out.
Messages In This Thread
waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 09, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 14, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 16, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 20, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 27, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - November 12, 2019, 12:15 AM