Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis' ears pivoted to catch all that Sarah said, utilizing her skills as a scout and ambassador which she had spent most of her life building; it was easy enough to be in the company of family. Her question did bring a small frown to Ibis' face though; she wasn't sure how to respond immediately, or if her aunt would care for the changes in the valley that Ibis had come to know.

But she didn't stay quiet for very long either. Well, when I left with Okeanos, his plan was to hunt down an old friend. We found him eventually, in the valley to the west. She wasn't sure what to say about that, though. Mal was a hard person to know, and certainly didn't mesh with Ibis as much as she had tried to befriend him. She couldn't exactly say what the boy's problem had been since he hadn't been very open with her; then again, maybe she should have asked Okeanos for details? He seemed to know the boy better. Ibis had no memory of him from Elysium to begin with, which made the entire situation difficult for her.

From there I went further west, and found a burned up old forest. There weren't many people around at the time so, I don't think I ever got its name—does it sound familiar to you? It was very big, with lots of twists and turns, and a whole section of it was black! If I had gone further north I bet I could've seen the ocean. Ibis had no idea she was describing the origin point for her family line, the place where her aunt—and her father—had been born. It had been a wonderful forest; even the burned parts had been covered in moss, and there was new growth all throughout the bad parts.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 12, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM