Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
As much as it hurt to talk about, she was glad for the questions. It felt strange to be speaking of Elysium as if it had vanished overnight but that is also how it felt, and the ache in Ibis' heart was very strong. When her aunt recommended that she ask around she stopped walking for a moment, a pause, because she had not thought about asking anyone — but surely Elysium had allies? They must have told someone where they were going? Maybe that was an avenue worth exploring; Ibis would look in to it, invigorated by this new angle she had not yet explored. She was quiet for a few minutes as the cache came in to view, thoughtful, introspective.

Then she said, Thank you. I had not thought to ask Elysium's neighbours about anything. I suppose I was too sad to think straight, but talking about it has helped. The sorrow was still there, still rooted firmly in her heart, but at the very least Sarah was helping her to begin the healing process. It would take some time before the loss of her first true home had faded to memory. The cache sat waiting for one of them to begin digging - and as it was not her property, Ibis did not feel confident in extending herself to dig it up; so she looked to her aunt with a thin, expectant smile.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM