Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
When Sarah had finished unearthing the food to be shared, Ibis stared down at it as if it were a treasure trove of gold; it held the same weight and importance, this meal. It was a strange looking animal that Ibis had not yet encountered, and so she moved to inspect the remnants of it, to sniff at the ruined face and the half-eaten haunches, the pitted chest, and leather tail. The bits of fat and gristle were the most interesting aspects for her immediately after the study, as they held some much needed calories.

It's yours, Sarah intoned with a glance, and while Ibis was incredibly grateful for the free meal, she couldn't help the nagging edge of guilt in the back of her mind. She looked to her aunt with some care, not moving to eat yet. Are you sure nobody will mind? But they'd already discussed this; if Sarah wasn't comfortable in the offer she would not have made it, and Ibis knew that. She didn't want the food to go to waste though - especially if there were younger mouths to feed. I'll pay you back with whatever I can find, I promise! Ibis followed up before Sarah could reply.

She was still eyeing the beaver's tail as she spoke, and soon enough was tugging it closer, falling upon it and working at it with her teeth.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM