Panther Park We'll win but not everyone will get out
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i apologize for the delay <33

it took several moments for kavik’s words to register with the ragged young man. they had lost too many numbers and been forced to vacate their home. this was quick to make him feel as though he had been the reason for their bad fortune. illidan knew that he had left them as soon as his birth mother had arrived. he had not thought much of it, at the time, but guilt was a fickle creature and it had made a comfortable home within his heart.

all of that and still kavik stood strong. the scents that clung to his coat were no longer familiar. this caused illidan’s brow to furrow with confusion. “liri?” he asked, almost choking on her name. the fear that she had died along the way was clawing at the back of his throat, violent and thirsty. he had heard she’d been ill – the wolves from the sanctuary pack had informed him of this – but he had assumed she had made it out well enough.

“why… didn’t you call out? i would have come. i would have helped…”
Messages In This Thread
We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - October 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - October 29, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - October 29, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - October 31, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - November 05, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - November 27, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - December 14, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:14 PM