Chimera Fields Trapped in a parallel world
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
don't worry, praimfaya seeks to reassure as she notes the downward gaze of her companion in what praimfaya thinks might be embarrassment. just contribute what you can. i do not expect everyone to have trades. praimfaya tells her. i refuse to police those sorts of things. you contribute what you can and what you want to roankru and roankru will do the same. we are wonkru. one family.[q]

[q]and who knows. maybe you'll find one you like and you'll choose to pursue it.
praimfaya says with a soft smile and a slight but lofty shrug of her shoulders. as she's spoken to evermore: she sees no point in policing trades and requiring them out of all of her wolves. they were extra: if pursued then great if not then that was fine too.

a soft breath is taken as praimfaya drinks in the chilled air for a moment. she has already made her decision. welcome to roangeda, evermore. she says with a small smile. if you'd like i can show you the way to the fen, praimfaya offers. or if you'd rather make your own way there, you head south east for a few territories and then directly south. this is why she wasn't a good scout: her directional skills were harshly lacking despite how much she actually enjoys exploring. it was one of those things where she knew how to get to the fen and could do so blindfolded but giving directions to other wolves? she struggled. praimfaya lets out a small, perhaps bashful laugh. sorry, i'm not great at giving out directions. she admits sheepishly.

nanowrimo: 275
Messages In This Thread
Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 30, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 01, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 08, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 09, 2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 17, 2019, 01:20 PM