Hideaway Strath All this music must fade.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
I know I am selfish, but I could not resist. :D

Ever since Elfie had found out that he was afraid of heights, he had not attempted to climb that high again. Once you had the knowledge that there was a painful and possibly lethal way down, you could not un-know it. Sooner or later it creeped up on him, made him freeze, shake and tremble inside. 

It was pathetic and it was so not Blackthorn way.

Funny that at this time he would think of Pox of all people. His younger uncle, who would rather leave a wolf-shaped hole in a concrete wall than attempt using open door few feet away. He would not give up. Even if it was for stubbornly stupid reasons. Then Elfie thought of Bronco, who would probably snigger and laugh at his lack of courage, if he was there. And it gave him the anger and motivation to go and attempt again.

What he had not anticipated (but now he would learn that idiotic stubborness was not a trait reserved for Blackthorns only) was that his aunt would want to try again as well. Without spotters. Without anyone to help, if something bad happened. She slipped, she fell and Elfie's heart almost stopped. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" he yelled, running up to the rock wall and tilting his head backwards so that he had Towhee above him in clear view.
Messages In This Thread
All this music must fade. - by Towhee - October 29, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - October 30, 2019, 04:06 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Towhee - October 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - November 01, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Phox - November 06, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: All this music must fade. - by Merlin - November 07, 2019, 03:06 PM