Moonspear appear weak when you are strong
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
me @ me: i'mma start a new pri post. praimfaya @ me: lmao, it's gonna be sad.

praimfaya counts down the days that she has until she joins the ranks of the adults ...at least by moonspear's standards. 

she counts down the days that she will be seen as an adult.

four days.

she will be nine months in four days and soon, before she knows it, a year old. this knowledge, though should stir excitment beneath her breast only brings with it a terrible and fierce ache. because her parents were not here to share it with her. presumably, she would celebrate it with dacio and opalia. 

praimfaya walks the borders; outwardly appearing as if nothing is wrong. inside her heart breaks again and she misses blodreina and ingram with the same ferocity that she would one day lead her people with again.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Months passed by and Nikai felt as though life had properly moved on from when he and Alya had returned to Moonspear, finding it in shambles after the death of Alya's parents. Now the children were growing up, and it felt as though Alya had come out stronger too, as well as her sister Hydra. It was seeing the circle of life in motion, and though Nikai would never tell any of the family for he knew them to be proud and tight-knit, it didn't seem all bad. Hydra and Dirge would certainly go down in history as a strong pair who had brought much to Moonspear despite the tragic circumstances which had led to their rise. It was as in many stories.

Nikai himself had been cheerful lately, for he had many good prospects: the thought of children with his mate Alya his year, a strong pack who had come out of the famine as well as any could hope for, and news that his family was doing well. Hopefully they would be able to visit the family soon. As Nikai wandered the borders that day he sang a cheerful song --

♪ I went down to the river,
But the river was dry. ♪
I went down to the sea, ♫
♫ But it was not the place to be.
So I climbed the highest mountain, ♪
♫And I climbed to the mountaintooo—

That was when he saw the other wolf that approached, looking rather neutral in her approach. Unlike Nikai, who spread his thoughts outward for all to hear, she seemed to be introspecting instead. As he approached, Nikai finished his song, though a little quieter:

♪ Girl, I found me a home,
And I don't have to roam. ♫

With a broad smile that mirrored his feelings pasted on his face Nikai further approached, looking intentful to say hello to his packmate.