Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sorry for the wait!

The suggestion to keep it for later was a good one, but even with Ibis lacking any sort of appetite she knew she needed to eat something, anything, and it was better to gorge herself while she was awake and had the energy to do so. So she began to pick at the offering, nibbling at some of the flesh; going through the motions without stowing away much of the meat. It tasted stale on her tongue—and as swiftly as she'd begun pecking at it, now the young woman left it tucked against her side.

I'll try later. She offered in response to her aunt's commentary, and weakly smiled. How are you doing—have you been up to much? Ibis couldn't tell how long she'd been sick and she wasn't up to speed on any of the recent goings-on, what with her hermit status right now.
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM