Wapun Meadow Day Tripper
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
oh FUCK, ignore that I spaced hard when I wrote that sentence xD. Okay Rosie boi I'm comin

Vespera remained where she was, the frozen petals broke off the flowers that they were stationed on after one swift breeze. But that breeze did more than break off a few petals, but carried an unfamiliar scent to her nose. Her eyes flashed open to reveal alarm in her purple orbs as her eyes quickly darted as far to her side as possible. Her heart jumped and she swiftly rose to her paws and swung towards the stranger. Without hesitation or even getting a good look at who approached her, she moved in front of her prey pile with a strong stance. With her paws planted firmly into the ground and her heart and mind whirring at speeds she couldn't keep up with, she narrowed her purple gaze to eye the stranger.

She was met with a large muscular male, he might as well be as tall as Greyback. Her heart jumped even more at the state the male was in, but his scar was more noticable as she met his gaze with her own firm glance. She was scared, but she refused to show it. The female lifted her head up as high as she could and kept her ears forward, "can I help you?" Her voice was straight forward with a bit of snark hidden in it. The young girl wasn't going to let this male take her kill, she would fight for it if she had to.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 05, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 05, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 12, 2019, 03:08 PM