Wapun Meadow Day Tripper
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was continuing to study the man, anticipating what he would do next, would he finally speak so that he would leave her alone and she could be at peace and go back to Eathollow? In fact, the opposite happened, what happened next was without warning, the man's voice boomed with fury as he told her to shut up and he dove for her with snapping jaws and all she could see was his fangs aiming for her. But the female was ready since she braced herself for any type of hostile movement, she drew her head back as she could feel his hot breath on her flesh with her violet gaze wide with surprise. Although she had to step back a bit and almost stepped on her prey, she refound her footing and placed it firmly into the snow with a hard crunch. But she wouldn't let him get away with that, as soon as he began to recoil his head back a bit, she fired her muzzle forward and snapped at him with intention of drawing blood as well. Her heart began to pound against her chest, her surprise gaze turned into resentment with her gaze firing back into his eyes as she drew back her lips to reveal her healthy and sharp fangs. She drew a long and intense growl, her fur standing on end. Now she was pissed. "The fuck is wrong with you?" She snapped, her eyes cold as ice and her muscles visibly tensing up.

What made this encounter even more strange was how he was beginning to go off on her, calling her a parasite, and assuming that he knew her which only fueled her annoyance and rage. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Her voice drew in deep and fierce, "how entitled do you think you are that you can just assume things about me? I don't even know who you are!" She fired back with repulsiveness in her tone, she was getting fed up with wolves thinking that they could talk her down and think they could walk all over her. Much to her disgust, this stranger was reminding her of Greyback which only pushed her off and started to cloud her thinking, "I asked if you needed something, remember you approached me! I am just minding my own business and you waltz over here thinking you can fucking talk to me like that? Well, excuuuusseee me princess! I got better things to do!" She was really laying down the snark with him with her gaze intensely meeting his own.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 05, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 05, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 12, 2019, 03:08 PM