Wapun Meadow Day Tripper
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Her bitterness turned into surprise, the male said no but she wasn't sure if he was saying no to her comment. The male backed away from her with ears pinned to create distance, and the female's nerves finally calmed down and she didn't have to look so defensive anymore. The strange man kept whispering the words no over and over again like he was experiencing trauma right in front of her. Vespera's heart was twisting with different emotions, her senses were going off and she didn't know what to feel about him.

But she knew that she couldn't let him experience it alone.

She felt a strange sense of empathy for him, she was slowly starting to sense that he was not intuned with reality as they were speaking. His sudden mood reflected this. Vespera's gaze softened, her purple gaze watching him leave, her heart was screaming at her to speak to him.

Because if she didn't, who would do it for her?

The female had to swallow her pride and get out of her comfort zone. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly as the frozen petals swirled around her paws by the wind. The Easthollow opened her eyes and her purple orbs rested on him, "Hey!" She called out to him, just wanting to get his attention, hoping that her words and voice would snap him out of his trance. "I may not know you or what you have experienced, but something tells me that I know. I know what you are feeling and that it is betrayal, a betrayal that is letting your emotions get to you." The cool breeze of winter moved her fur in a smooth wave, "I just want you to know that..." She paused for a moment, she stopped herself for she felt like she was letting herself become vulnerable and she questioned if she would risk her mental stability for someone that she barely knew.

She couldn't let someone else suffer as she did.

"I want you to know that it's okay to have these feelings, and you are not alone, no matter how much you convince yourself  that you are." She felt herself going into a delusion, Vespera had to keep reminding herself that he was a stranger that showed her aggression first, but she remembered something Valette told her;  "The only ones we lose are loved ones. Because they matter to us, it hurts every time it happens. We don't hurt over the loss of a stranger, but they die every day. We just don't know about it." Those words haunted her, haunted her mind, her soul, her emotions, she wanted to block out the wolf that betrayed her.

But she started to have second thoughts.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 04, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 04, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 05, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 05, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Rosencrantz - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Day Tripper - by Vespera - December 12, 2019, 03:08 PM