Swiftcurrent Creek I know what I like and you're the only one of you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The older woman was rough, much more antagonistic than anyone Ibis had ever met before, so she didn't know how to respond exactly. The natural reaction was to curl her tail and try to make herself smaller. She tried to stay attentive (but with her gaze deviating from the stranger in case any direct eye-contact caused further strife) she responded to the various questions: I live in the Emberwood nearby and there's a man living there who was once the leader of a pack here, at this creek. Ibis could've made it clearer if she'd stated Kavik's name but something about this entire conversation had her on-edge, and she wasn't comfortable with sharing such details right this second. The way that this woman had been investigating... She was probably hungry, not trying to find signs of the old claim.

If you are looking for a home... I could show you the way. But as soon as she made this offer Ibis was certain that the other wolf wouldn't go for it; they didn't seem particularly interested in her company and had much more attitude than what Ibis was accustomed to from an Emberwood wolf; they likely wouldn't be a good fit. It was worth it to offer, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Wylla - December 05, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:18 PM