Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
it is not valette that greats her first, but a pale slip of a wolf that it takes her a moment to identify. "minnow!" she called, sharp relief and surprise undercutting her exhaustion. she lowers her muzzle to the girl's height, weary smile alighting on her maw. "it's me." she moves to great the girl warmly, pulling her into the equivalent of a wolfy hug and slinging her head across the girl's thin shoulders, tail wafting at her hocks. 

"I was so worried about you! how're your dad, your siblings?" she asks, realizing only a moment too late that their scents are absent from her pelt. immediately, her mind wanders to the worst, and she remains close to the girl as she waits for an answer, not wanting to withdraw after only just finding her.
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM