Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"valette," she greets the leader with a small smile. there is some reassurance in her presence; despite all the change and upheaval, she remains steadfast as leader of Easthollow. perhaps it is time to stop searching entirely, she muses a moment.

"I am. but if you have space in your ranks, I would like to join you—my brother would want for me to stay with his daughter." as would she, for she could not imagine leaving the girl here, without any of her family, while she went off searching for ghosts. she certainly could convince the girl to follow her in her search, but would not do that to her niece, not when their chances of finding them remained slim, and winter was well on it's way.
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM