Moonspear I only see what matters
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Indeed, she was being followed. Antares was a set of beady eyes from a good way back but he was still able to keep to it. The mountain had always been their domain after all, and he was very much a part of that himself. That was no different now as stride after stride he kept trailing after her, onward, deeper into where he had never quite put his own paws--but when he found the flow of the pathways, it felt easy, and came all too naturally.

But absolutely, as it should. Every piece of him was meant for this as he lowered his head and gained enough self-assured boldness to pick up his own pace, into as close to a "glide" as all of the youthful angles were going to take him. He didn't pause long enough to consider just how far true familiarity had fallen away well behind him, not so long as he still had good momentum guiding him forward.

Eventually he did start to feel a bit distracted. It was more because he wanted to see what else was around in such a new stretch of mountainside--but mom wasn't going to go easy on him, and he was a willing victim into her bait. He scraped together that concentration immediately, determined to follow after her--wherever she was going to lead him, but he tried to stay covert about it (to varying success). At least.. he never set out to advertise that he was coming after her.. since half the question still remaining was what she was doing at all, and where she was going with it, but he ducked low and stalked on.
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM