Moonspear I only see what matters
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Harried away at by curiosity trying to pull him away towards new stretches of the land, he needed a solid blend of confidence and focus to keep gaining any ground properly. That greedy desire to chase after his dam and show her what he could manage still underlined it all for him, keeping him enough on task as the moments slipped by beneath his paws.

So forward he went, towards a stone-face that rose to greet him then shifted his route. He liked to think he had honed in well. His nose quivered eagerly over the trail--so fresh! But, seemed as soon as the thought occurred to him with a joyous flutter to the motivation, there met the dead end only a few lengths later.

Perplexed, toeing lightly towards annoyed in that second it occurred to him.. he slowed a notch to think about it and kept prowling along the edge of the slab, nose low, ears up though. He tucked close to the rocks, well into their shadows if he could. He knew that should be worth exploiting if he could, but that wasn't helping him find the trail again and neither was all this newness encompassing his every direction. In fact, the further he went, the more the trail only seemed to cool. Before frustration could catch up, he answered with a pivot to return back to where he had last knew the traces told no lies. He'd just retrace his steps to the last spot he had known, and restart there. Perhaps?

But now he was really feeling suspicious, and increasingly wary for every second his heart beat. His skin prickled, and he wondered if he was being watched now. That.. didn't help.
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM