Stone Circle mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
nowhere had escaped the havoc of the quakes it seemed. the other explanation the girl offers is an interesting one, and Dawn nods with a small smile. "perhaps. I was only a pup then—I imagine things would have looked very different to me then." perspective. she'd certainly gained a great deal of it, apparently. 

the girl confirms that she is, in fact, Valette's daughter; sister of Steph. she acknowledges her knowledge of the girl, Sunny's friend, she thinks, and from what she knows, a good wolf. "it must be nice, living alongside such a big family." she offers with a grin, knowing certainly the answer to be affirmative. "what about you? are you a hunter like your mother, or do you have some other interest?" Valette was every inch the formidable hunter she remembered, that had been made apparent quickly. but her children would likely be more varied in their trades, hobbies, and she'd rather like to get to know them.
Messages In This Thread
mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - January 02, 2020, 02:09 PM