Sleepy Fox Hollow Drags me under, takes me home.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
In the beginning Elfie had felt a little jealous, because Maegi's attention was divided between him and the reserved, mute man by her side. But over the weeks he had learned that his guardian had enough affection for both of them and from careful observation he realized that, if the fellow were not here, the pale she-wolf would not be happy. And being a kind kid in his heart, he did not wish for that to happen.

Over the weeks that followed since them joining the pack, he had begun to feel some sort of comradeship with the two Blackfeather wolves. All three of them had been hurt in one way or the other. Somebody evil had disfigured Maegi's beautiful face and made her foot crooked. Mou had scars all over his body, there was an eye missing and there was something about him that instilled pity and understanding.

Elfie had been broken physically, his body was still recovering from bruises, the ribs were healing and his head was on the mend, but not quite right. But then he had a feeling that someone had harmed and broken Mou far worse. The boy quietly watched, how the pale man assembled a little pile of treasures in his sleeping spot, and only then approached. A timid smile and a submissive wag with his tail, then he asked: "What are you doing?"
Messages In This Thread
Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - December 21, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 01, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 05, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 10, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 12, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 15, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 18, 2020, 05:06 PM