Emberwood twisted shadow knots around my wrists
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
Joining 
bhediya come smack the dumb boy pls

[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

The winters were not difficult, everyone insisted around him.

But the boy hated it all the same. The chill in the air threatened to mask the scents that made up his whole day, that lifted his spirits and led him to deep, intrinsic thoughts. But now it all smelled the same, of wet and ice and a silence that held a physical presence. It was almost haunting, leaving Kukulkan with worries that seemed to slink around his limbs and hold on tight.

The adjustment to the climes of the region had left him distracted, and in that distraction the boy had slipped through the cracks. At first he'd pushed past it, eager to impress and to protect the new friends he'd made. Failure had never been an option for the pirate, but here he was drenched in it. Here the brute approached the edges of a place he'd sought to call home, but his wandering heart had led him on a fruitless endeavor to find nothing more than ghostly delusions.

Whatever his intentions had been, it meant little as his lumbering gait came to a halt. That crooked smile of his was replaced by a soft furrow as he let out a series of short, low calls. A level of shame coiled itself around each note, with a tone as deep as the wintery silences.

The pirate prince stood, riddled with shivers that had nothing to do with the cold.

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 12:57 AM