Emberwood twisted shadow knots around my wrists
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
we can wrap this up here. <3

[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

There was a weight in her gaze, and while any other fool would have noticed that it might've meant something, Kukulkan was a particular type of fool. Proud, ambitious, protective, and energetic... and somehow still incapable of picking up on the subtleties that one deep gander could mean.

Her words, regardless, lit a small flame of confidence and excitement nonetheless, and a warm chuckle rolled from his lips as that cheeky grin spread just a bit wider. "Workin' t'gether, that there sounds like-a plan." A solid way to cement himself into Uaine Gorsedd, to both socialize and plant himself as useful. As a go-to, reliable member.

Oh, she had to leave. A brief moment of sadness threatened to wash over his face, but the doubt was shut down quickly and Kukulkan shook his pelt and let the warmth, the charisma, that confidence settle in as he dipped politely to the darling shadow girl, "Well then, hope ya handle yer work things righto... And hell yeah I'll keep close. Miss these'ere trees an' whatnot, gonna reacquaint meself..." That boastful confidence in his tone slowly trickled down into a wistful, warm trail of thoughts as his words listed on.

Warm gaze locked onto Bhediya as she turned and left.
He had worried that her leaving would bring that shiver back. But... here he stood. Warm and glowing from the inside out. He's content.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 12:57 AM