Northstar Vale the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
their paths, since their then unknown fateful meeting over a year ago now, keep converging; and despite their trial and tribulations each they find each other here and now. drawn together by the yarn of the fates. i will teach you, he pauses here the weight of condition lingering in the air yet unspoken before adding, only if you teach me your own. the fey tongue that his new ( new, new, new, new ) name comes from.

i want us. andraste speaks to him as her preening of wispy fur of his chest ceases so their gazes — his glacial and her's mercury meet seconds before she reaches for him. he does not respond, verbally, at least. instead, he reaches down to preen the fur of her nape with tongue and teeth; a tender touch to assure her that she could have them. when her wounded heart healed; in the meantime would give them time to rediscover one another for surely neither of them remain the same as they'd been months ago, not to mention the whole year since their first meeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk - by RIP Wintersbane - December 29, 2019, 04:51 AM