Mount Apikuni i saw the sun, i saw it shining
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
grayday had provided comfort, the promise of safety at a time when bhediya didn't have anyone else. they might not have been perfect, but he'd been enough to make her feel whole, if only for a little while. beyond her mate, he'd been one of her best friends — in part, because he was her only friend. 

now, it was pygmalion that she was running from and kukulkan who she ran to. it was the same situation over again: an abusive partner and a new man who just happened to be there, ready to play knight. 

the vital difference was that bhediya wholly believed her mate was capable of killing her newest companion. he seemed resigned to this possibility, assuring her that he would not leave. and when pyg comes? she asked, looking up at him once more, because he will. he'll be here, eventually. was he prepared?

kukulkan didn't seem to think that this made them mates which came as a pleasant revelation. once she escaped her current situation, the magician didn't think she would ever take another partner. we can be friends. and if this takes.. she trailed off for a moment, deep in thought, then we'll be parents. i don't really know a lot about being a mom so we can learn together.

the worst of her emotions seemed to have quieted, leaving her a sniffling mess. she gently pushed him away to make room for her to wipe her nose. the warmth in her belly was still (mostly) silent, but bhe thought to bring it up anyway. if doing.. that makes you uncomfortable, i won't be upset with you turning me down — because i will try again and once we're at courtfall, i won't make you stay with me until it ends.

Messages In This Thread
i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 07, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:58 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 04:13 AM