Ankyra Sound frigid waters
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
Strand could not see the ocean through the trees, but she could hear it. The fact that many of the giant sequoia trees were felled was a testament to the destruction that the coast had endured. She wondered… A tsunami? Was the destruction also further inland? Not that she cared about that. She intended to stay along the coastline, as she always had. The rest of the area could take care of itself. She rather liked this new rugged, broken coastline. It matched her personality better to see felled trees and other things every now and then. 

Finally, there was a break in the trees up ahead. A white strip of beach could be seen. She trotted the rest of the way, her limp more pronounced with her faster movement. What she expected to see there she did not know. She was only happy to be looking at the ocean again, as if daring it to come and swallow her up once more. “Come and take my memories again, you bitch,” she yelled, her voice carried away by the wind. Then she stood, grinning fiercely and letting the frigid water wash over her paws.
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She wandered north, and further, and further. Past Cerulean Cape and towards the Sound. Huā walks purposely slow along the beach, seaglass eyes pointed towards the ocean. A distant island catches her eye- unknowing of it's quality, she thinks, I'd like to live there. Alone and quiet and surrounded by the sea whichever way she turn. 

It seemed that she would not get the quiet she desired today, though. A shout, breaking the silence of cool air and knocking her out of the dream-world. Ocean-stone gaze flits to the not-too-distant horizon, where stands a slim and golden thing. Younger than Huā- another foreigner, shouting harshly their angry words. Reminding her of Tuvak, she only waits to see what the self-talking girl may do next, currently uninterested in approach.
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
After a time, Strand seemed to come back to herself, as much as was possible, anyway. There always seemed to be some part of her that was a little off-kilter. Having woken up on an island with no memory, and been attacked by a strange white wolf, there would probably always be some part of her that was… not quite right. She shook her head at such depressing thoughts and turned away from the sea—

There was a woman standing behind her. How much had she seen? Strand’s ears pulled back, embarrassed despite herself. Had she seen her yelling at the ocean. Annoyed at having been snuck up on, her ears pushed forward aggressively and she said, “What do you want?”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Soon the golden girl turns around, seeming to become aware of her surroundings once again. Huā realizes she's been noticed, and suddenly she feels awkward, standing there watching the stranger. Hoping she didn't come off like some kind of stalker. 

The stranger didn't seem particularly happy on being approached- greeting her with what do you want? angrily, ears flattening against her skull. Huā takes a slight step backward as of to show she means no harm. "Sorry. I just- I not want anything. Forgive me," She hums. Had it been Tuvak slamming into her while she slept, she would've unleashed anger. But this girl had done nothing to her. She saw no reason to be rude this time around.