Emberwood if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Xizur. 

Grezig’s entire body felt like it had just been struck by lightning. She physically flinched. Her legs trembled. She looked at him, from head to toe, her eyes flitting over his body. Silver eyes, like Vaati’s grandfather. Coat so very like hers. Could it really be him?

“I thought you were dead,” she whispered. Then she cleared her throat, trying to snap herself back to normal, or as close to normal as she could get. “Xizur,” she said. “I am Grezig. I am your mother. Do you… do you remember me?” Gods, she hoped he did. She hoped he had not forgotten her, so young had he been when he had disappeared, and she had gone away from the coast soon afterwards. “Your father’s name is Vaati. You have a sister named Tizir. Do any of these names sound familiar to you?”
Messages In This Thread
if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 19, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 22, 2020, 12:27 PM