Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
His claims were promising. Anything he had said thus far was promising. No one could deny that, and deep down Cupid couldn't either. But there was so much negativity piled onto the depths of his soul, too much to dig through. So he'd rather sit and wallow in despair.

Cupid didn't want to feel pain anymore. Learning about his father was like a knife to the back, losing his mother tore a hole in his heart. He never wanted to feel like that again, so he made himself numb to all the good and bad of the world. Nothing shocked him or got his hopes up. Nothing hurt him.

In his world, you could never be better than what you were bought up in. Come from a loving home? You'll be a lovely person. Come from a shit hole? You'll be a piece of shit. Mal was surrounded by idiots? Maybe he was one himself. Just another hopeful fool that didn't know what he was getting himself into. Cupid wanted to save him from whatever may come of this, no matter how much it may hurt the child's future. But what did it matter now? Cupid was its father, so based on his theory it's destined to be fucked up.

I need to go. he stood up, wobbling a bit before beginning to stumble in the opposite direction. And he would keep moving if Mal didn't stop him.

feel free to stop him or archive <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 10:08 AM