Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
they were not the most assuring group, the leader realized quickly enough. daylily arrives first; the huntress offers a gentle smile to the woman who appears visibly terrified. then her mate; his soft touch is met with a brief tough of her muzzle to his. then connor — she can not deny that he seems a little off — and chai, she who had found the deer originally, and like the rest of them, was not in the best physically shape. 

they would do, she decides, and offers a grin as excitement takes hold. "artyom," she begins, "will take chai and daylily, and wait in the treeline just over there," she decides. it is only natural for her mate to lead one of the groups, she trusts him most after all. chai seems an accomplished tracker, and she has little doubt she'll be a proficient hunter too, able to aide in the take-down. daylily had admitted her inexperience, and such it would be best to partner her with chai, away from flinging hooves and quick decisions.  connor, on the other hand, was slim and slight, better suited for the chase than the final charge and take down. "connor and I will cut away the doe, and herd her toward you - you'll be the ambush party." she pauses, glancing over the small crowd assembled to ensure the strategy is accepted, and any questions go answered. when all seems in order, she gives the silent motion for the two groups to assume their positions.
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 03:19 PM