Haunted Wood I will protect with all I have
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She could feel the movement of the young that were incubating in her stomach. She had only heard of the hunt that was held, as much as she wanted to join in she knew she was too far along for such activities and sought out @Vanity. She knew her brother was fond of the female and she had warned him to be careful but she knew he wouldn't .
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity was stalking the borders, waiting for creatures to cross her path of wrath.
Hela. Hela. Hela.
Stuck on her mind how she was running the pack into the ground like a sore thumb. 

And that Grunt Memory swaggering in to challenge her. She'd show him.
Serem showed up, looking rather pregnant. Gods she was glad she'd made the hunt. 
Vanity immediately softened. She didn't need the weight on her. Vanity would have to make changes when she dethroned Hela.
So confident when the outcome was so certain.

"How are you feeling?"
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She stopped walking when she seen Vanity and with all the extra weight added by her young she panted a bit. She chuckled slightly at vanity's question. "I feel fat and tired." She responds. "They get more restless as the days go on."
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She grinned, investigating her a bit more. It joyed her to see her friend well.
She chuckled at her statement, "I would too." 
Of course you would, you're literally full of beans.

A graveness fell about Vanity, she knew she had to tell her.
"I'm going to challenge Hela." Of course, she won't tell of her plans to put Valour in her place temporarily. She still had her powers as General and it would be a learning curve for Valour.
She'd have to figure Memory out though.
She would need a Lieutenant.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She wondered if the masked woman had any plans to have children in the months ahead but she kept silent for the time being. She gave a small smile to her but then heard what she said next. "I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened."
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity nodded solemnly.
It was what needed to be done. It had to be, and she was the only one who seemed to have the balls to do something about it.
"I hope you don't feel badly about it."
Well, of course, she wouldn't. She didn't know what Vanity planned.

She looked to her white socks on the mud flecked snow. Her toes curled, nervous and shameful. Why should she feel like this?
Serem was with child.
She lifted her painted mask and moved to Serem, pressing a kiss to her cheek, moving her forehead to her neck, hoping she was ok with this.
She just wanted to be close to her friend - best friend.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small smile. "I was never one for the main power. A little behind the scenes like I have now is just fine." She didn't like all the responsibility of it.

She felt the woman's touch on her neck and Serem this time seemed to welcome it and she gave a soft nudge of her own.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity nodded, chuckling softly at her friend's words. Modest Serem to Vanity's...well, vanity.
It was like Serem was the part Vanity was missing; perhaps she should find one called modest.
She stood for a moment more, then pulled back with a smile.
"Thank you."

She didn't want to leave the world with a stain if Hela thought she should die.
"I hope you have a good day, I need to get back on my patrol." She smiled again and turned, heading back to the shadowed, wind blasted borders to look for those fuckin' coyotes trying to steal more food.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small nod and a smile. "Well I wouldn't want to keep you." She said simply and with that she would watch the masked woman depart and she would soon retire to her den for the rest of the day.
”Common” "Spanish"