Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
I use my phone to rp alot and god that happens to me too much. :/

It took not long at all for a wolf's arrival. Though there was only a few dominant scents here - four, five? It didnt seem quite enough to establish a full sized pack. They were a band for sure and still territoiral to their claim, Vallkyrie was certain. The wolf whom came, with a sniff, would tell her that he was the main one here marking the borders with the most noticeable scent on the borders. She observed him curiously through icy eyes as he neared. 

He was quite an interesting looking wolf, to say the least. Not only did he have bi-colored eyes of the sun and moon, his coating was of a malted patchwork of coloration she had yet to see on a wolf. To his words, she smirks, a coy and cool expression which kept her features as she answered. While you may yet still have the fortune of seeing me, she toys playfully, It is you I'm looking for, I believe. She eyes him a moment up and down, her slender legs pushing her at a closer distance into the forest. A, little bog-rat, told me about your establishment your trying to build here. I was curious of it and thought to check it out for myself. Though what all information he was willing to give about his attempted claim would yet to be revealed. I'm Vallkyrie Archer.
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM