Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
yes, YES, that has happened to me. Or my fingers go crazy and I accidentally hit the back button and she is gone. I remember on my laptop having an app. that would save my posts for a certain time automatically but no more of that. Been thinking about getting a little keyboard to hook to my phone too?? Idk. I've seen them though.

He, too, would find himself looking her up and down and not trying to hide it, either. He was quite the flirt, it seemed, but then again, it could be the fact that it was very obviously breeding season. Being around the same age this would be the first season for the both of them. Vallkyrie, whilst knowing the toxicity of herself at this time, especially during her first time, had managed to keep herself together. It only helped that she had been mostly to herself during these past few months and if not, mainly sticking around ladies like herself. Kyr had a good head on her shoulders anyhow and if she were to play the royal position of those Archers before her, she wouldn't just sleep with any ol wolf, cute and flirty or not. 

Vallkyrie's coy smile does not fade and she laughs at the malted wolf's words with a nod of her crown. Ah, yes, but I don't think interesting even quite sums her up. @Belharra was without a doubt a very peculiar woman. A both sly and brash woman, a trickster and yet honest if you have her the opportunity. After all, since they had decided to partner up, Kyr hadn't once had to chase her down for her share of food like the first interaction. 

With his words, his youth shined through. He didn't seem all too inclined to keep the topic on business. He wanted to get to the point, maybe in hopes to get this part part and lean the conversation elsewhere? He was not proper or structured by any means, it seemed, yet on the other side of the coin was still open to newcomers, friendly and willing to answer questions. This was good. 

Well... She spoke, lifting her head up towards the dying light of the sky a moment and taking in a deep breath before fixing her haze back to him. I want to know many things. Like if it is true this to-be pack is only just a bunch of pups and yearlings and if that's true, if you plan on making this home permanent, a real home and not just a get away for awhile. I wanted to know how long you've been trying, so I know how determined you are. Icy eyes lock on him, pausing so that he may answer I'd he so chose before she continued. She wanted to know how much he wanted this, how much he cared. If she were to be lead by someone so young, she wanted to know he meant to do the right thing and that he was worth someone to stand by. And if you've formed any enemies or allies. Your rules, what it takes to prove yourself in the ranks... I want to know many things because I've been traveling for months, since last fall and I want a place I can settle for quite awhile, to protect and learn and grow. Perhaps it was a whole lot more then he bargained for, but she was a determined woman. Determined to get what she wanted out of a pack if she were to give it her all to it and to him. He could respect it, or he could shun it. His choice.
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM