Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Yes, dont find out. Lol

And so, 'Mal', as simple of a name it was, began. Vallkyrie sat her slim little ass down on the forest floor, content to listen him out as he began to tell her just how long he had been out here trying to form this pack. That although it had been quite awhile of trying to officially form, they had managed to stick it together not only through this winter but through the famine which happened due to the earthquakes prior. Vallkyrie was glad she missed out on that but the land was ravished there after which she was all too aware of. 

He wanted simplicity in his pack, not any specific rulings, any tradition to follow it seemed. Just a group of wolves, looking to start fresh and reconnect with their roots. It was different then the well structured, commanding and strict system which Vallkyrie  was aware of yet perhaps a change of pace would be nice for her. After all, she had been a rogue for quite a time now and she had some pleasant past with that as well. If this pack were so new, surely she could work hard to make it a good place to live, help form it and shape it to be a pack worth being proud of and something wolves wanted to cherish being a part of. Only time would tell, of course. 

Once he was finished, she shook her head to his question  and spoke. No, i think you've told me all I need to know and have been very honest about it. She could tell he didnt seem the type that was all about proper politics. Vallkyrie knew how to play the face of royal upbringing well and despite Mal not seeming the type he had been kind enough to flood an essential stranger at his borders with everything they wanted to know. With Kyr's words, she wanted him to know that she was honestly happy for him being open with her. 

She lifts up from her sitting then, coming to step a bit closer to Mal, taking in a deep breath of his scent - the scent of the thick forestry which he lived. I can assure you I am a woman worth having in your ranks. She spoke confidently, her white chest lifting if only to add to her pride. I will work hard to protect it and strengthen it and there wont be any trouble with you soon knowing my worth. And from there, her progression within the ranks would be known. Besides,  She went on, jumping and prancing so that she could move around him. The ocean is not far and there are lakes and rivers throughout and I am quite the fisher. She spoke with a lighter air, her expression of royal upbringing shedding as she laughed. So what say you, Alpha?
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM