Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
There was an excitement in him, he could tell and it was enough to make Vallkyrie wriggle her black tail in happiness. Only time would tell, but perhaps joining a newly establishing group was for the best. Originally she had planned to join a well aged pack, already strong, capable. She could ease herself into it, get her bearings. But here? Here much work was to be done - gathering members, findings out their uses, regeinforing borders, finding a densite for herbs and those ill, finding an even larger shelter perhaps for bad weather... Her mind spun at the thoughts and yet, this meant she was needed here. Not just another number, not someone easily replaced.  Her ideas would be heard, her work noticed, her presence necessary. It was what she wanted, the hard worker she was. Flowing through life without goals or purpose could only last so long for her. She was a 'taken' woman now. 

When he spoke of his name, there was only the slightest hesitance,  the first since their meeting. She had not expected it, but that really had been his name and a past, not the most pleasant it seemed, which he had put behind him. Shame. It is a nice name, but I suppose Mal will have to do. She shrugged and gave a bit of a laugh, nudging her shoulder into him then and galloping into the forestry, awaiting his follow. Wait - wasnt he supposed to be leading?
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM