Witch's Marsh roll away your stone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The large woman was not aggressive, which was nice. Ibis' first thought was more focused on her size though; she was so large! So fluffy! And so colorful! Like a bird with winter plumage, or something. She was at least the size of her father, maybe bigger because of her plush coat - and certainly made Ibis feel like a dwarf. When her jovial greeting hit Ibis' ears, the girl smiled and relaxed. Nobody with a cheerful attitude like that could ever be dangerous!

You do too. Sort-of? Ibis remarks, pacing a bit as she looked over the woman again. Different angles warranted different results: the glare of the snow slanted away as she roamed around her, circling, curious. When Ibis could finally look upon her dainty face without squinting, she found familiar eyes looking back at her. But she also realized how strange it must be to be gawked at, and with a blush warming her face, sank back to give the woman space.

Sorry! I'm being nosy. You remind me of -- Terance, Sarah, family. Lightbulb moment.

My name is Ibis, my parents -- Seabreeze, and Terance -- live in the valley here. Maybe name-dropping would help?
Messages In This Thread
roll away your stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 08, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: roll away your stone - by Maia - February 14, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: roll away your stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: roll away your stone - by Maia - February 19, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: roll away your stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 21, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: roll away your stone - by Maia - February 25, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: roll away your stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 29, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: roll away your stone - by Maia - March 02, 2020, 03:49 PM