Moonspear agnaurak ✢
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
She is, he confirmed. Maybe he made for better company with stars overhead but likely, he had just been given some time to compose himself, think it out, and he felt it. Hydra's sister. Identical, with Alya too. She would need to know this if she had not found out pieces of it already--he couldn't say, but they were very much a facet of the mountain impossible to ignore. Should she stay like she very much appeared to be ready to, knowing how to understand his family tree that tied so intrinsically into the Spear wouldn't hurt her any--in his opinion.

Still, he let the soft upturn to his lips come--the wisdom of women. Close to his mother growing up and raised with so many sisters, especially until Arcturus and Revui had also eventually come along, he there was never much room in his life for arguing against that. I know some plants.. at least, though never realized I never rarely learned about them from men--so far. he chuffed, curious that few men dabbled.. but maybe it really was the case, he had never thought to care. His dad had shared a few things, naturalist to naturalist, but besides that.. women easily dominated his knowledge of the earth, what it grew, became. And, I had a lot of sisters growing up, and I ended up close to my mother too. It was hard not to listen to the wisdom of women, he admitted lightly enough. It had created him as such, able to appreciate the two sides to one whole.

But, that--I'll remember that, he said after a stiff nod, hesitation be damned considering a delicate subject he knew little about. He did keep away from the finer details of those especially gritty, personal events such as birth, even if women had always reigned over the life around him. Up close and personal, no.. He was best spent on guard, a watchful eye, or helping prepare around otherwise. On the south side of the mountain, there's usually a lot of creeks once thaw starts.. so it gets pretty mossy there, he mentioned.. sure that she would see when the time came. At least he wasn't concerned about her being able to find moss... or sticks. Seeds.. that probably wasn't in season right now either. Maybe that could change soon too.
Messages In This Thread
agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 03:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 28, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 28, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - March 01, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM