Moonspear agnaurak ✢
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Beautiful, indeed. Dipping his head in a soft nod, the Ostrega held back his rambling details, not when he could go on for far too long on all the green he adored here and what spring should bring to these lands of their home–not when his description would not encompass its full breadth. After the long, dark months of winter having spanned and worn out their welcome, this was not a well-placed outlet for such anticipation.

Next, his ears twitched, quick to turn on a note like that after distraction had almost come to him. That look at her finer details didn't exactly pin her for a patrolling sort, however, he certainly would not resist a request like that in a neutral space he occupied quite thoroughly. Of course, he was happy to agree because even on their outskirts, he didn't need major concern for her safety even if she did turn out to be utterly inexperienced–that he could help change if so, anyway; they were well-populated if nothing else, so, he was happy to prospect some company at the matter. Have you been there much? Though I will say, besides a some persistent fox traffic and occasional visitors, it has been mostly on the quieter side lately, he supposed, since while it was good news for their guard, it was veiling a warning in case it turn out too overwhelmingly uneventful in that particular regard. Fine with him, too, however. Maybe spring's thaw would change that, too, and they would have their paws full in the months to come.

He paused, then, a blink of hesitation while he gathered his words and gauged what else she might even care to hear or what exactly he felt bold enough to bring up between them. It was not anything remarkably personal yet from him, but still a piece, telling enough from a dutiful creature. When there was a lot of mystery about her for him, he wanted to pick an approach he could work with and still convey Jarilo back to her, somehow, if there was to be a chance.

But he shouldn't avoid one thing outright, not when patrols and gardens and whatever else should come easier to him. Maybe he could rest easier going forward if he at least let her know what was weighing him down, and what had ultimately but awkwardly spurred him to her doorstep anyway. Best to get past it, let her know what it was. He drew a deep breath, kept it, then after it left: I just.. However it can be, I want to know you better, and for you to know me more too maybe. I think this helps, I don't even know what to ask, or.. how else to exactly, Or what to even do with the information he did have? Hydra had told him enough else, that there was value in her arrival from Courtfall's leader, that Arcturus balked initially, and that his choice remained his as Hydra was open to some measure of flexibility here, seemingly. Seeing Kukutux's settlement upon the mountain already had steeled his resolve to even bring this up to her at all, but he definitely looked away after catching once more the green to her sights, feeling unnerved to even imply himself while simultaneously wanting to drag his heels constantly.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 03:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 28, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 28, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - March 01, 2020, 04:04 AM