Hushed Willows beautiful red bones
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
set to 2.21.2020

Lumiya had led her to the grove, and felt the utmost peace at the realm. It was splendid despite winter still clawing at their doorstep. The vines from the willows had snow clinging to it's branches, leaving an almost snow-like leaves dawning upon them. Perhaps a winter wonder.

Orlaith made herself comfortable rather quickly, as she adapted to familiarity with ease. The previous court was all she knew, and knowing another was to created, she felt of comfort. However.. A bit wary of the outsiders that will definitely come, but she couldn't help with just a hint of excitment to follow along. Crunch. How many would there be, and would they be pleased by their ways? Crunch. Not to mention the other packs that were around, she smelled them, but avoided. Wondered how they were like. Crunch.

A bone laid in the fire-wolves maw, as she munched it in thought.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
vagueness, so vague. hope you don't mind me adding a lil' remembrance of ori, tell me if you do!

how the snow shimmered,  like glitter from a faerie's wing was sprinkled along the ground. everywhere the light touched, shifting with the light of the sun, the color if the sky. it was beautiful, it is beautiful. a sigh escaped her lips as she roamed the place lumiya has brought the trio, her mind drifting off like a butterfly on a breeze. this would be her new home? their new home?

a color that did not belong, no, it belonged in it's own way. a vibrant splash of fire on the otherwise pure ivory snow, wait, a familiar splash of fire! "orla!" the pale flower breathed, a girl she grew to rely on when going out for herbal hunts. a guardian of the old court, now this court? "oh orla, you're here too!"  she danced in place, ignoring the fact she was crushing on bones.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Still calling me Orla, I like it," the fire-wolf laughed, "nice to see you too Deidei." Orlaith was familiar with her and smiled with the nicknames. She remembered the moments where the butterfly requested an outing, and of course as a protector to the fae-folk, she accompied the other. An acquaintance, however.. She wondered why the gentle medic was here?

The bone snapped in half, and the two ends dropped, "you ended up in Lumiya's court too, yeah?" Orlaith smiled at the other, wondering who else accompied.. She met Bridget, but surely since Deidei was here, her sister was as else? Most could be counted as friends, but while Orlaith was a friendly wolf, she kept a paw away at times, and only knew of the basic coverview of many. So perhaps they had their story- or worse. Was casted out like herself.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
she had yet to meet anyone that was aposed to her using their old nicknames, why would they? when they were all little pixies it was hard to say all these complicated syllables, how was a little girl to remember if a name had a long a or when to roll your tongue? it had been impossible but it still made her smile when the childish names were accepted by her friends. oh! how she loved to be called deidei, it always sounded so pretty from everyone's accented lips!

for a moment she forgot to speak, her eyes roaming over orlaith's form. the bits of fire color that clung to her fur, the gentle blending made her sure that her wings would be made of sharp angles. their color would shift every time they twitched, a living flame always flickering along her spine. snap! oh right, she had spoken!  what had she said again? the butterfly danced from foot to foot as she bought herself some time, periwinkle eyes going to the gentle moss. 

"yeah, the old court was too full.. " she agreed, a slight sad tone edging her voice before sheremembering she had not come alone. the excitement reentered, "vivi and fio came with me too!"
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Lumiya definitely caught all of us." Orlaith couldn't help but laugh at how many from the old court, wandered into the new court. She assumed she was the first, as the new scents were dawning in days after the arrival. It seemed though like herself, they too were casted out from the overpopulation. It's a shame they would lose a healer, but good news for Seelie Court, for now they would have less stress upon their origin, "We were both thrown out I see." Once more another cackle, but unlike the saddened tone her partner had, the fire-wolf had an anger to it.

"I wonder who else will come." Though she wouldn't let it continue, for Orlaith tried to abandon it back at the spires. So she continued a bright, and toothy grin.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
pale eyes did not miss the anger hidden in the laughter, she might always have fairy dust in her brain but she was still a healer. emotions were something her paid attention to, they were what needed to be nurtured just as much as the body. sadness was how the butterfly felt about being cast out though she felt she understood the reasoning. the children, the younger winged beings were able to survive outside better than the older ones. that had to be theor reasoning, it couldn't be because she was a poor healer or that the was not good enough. right? sadness was not the flame's response, like any fire fairy she was quick to choose anger over the decision and because of this deidra presses her much smaller frame against hers.

if she allowed it she would first push her nose into the girl's shoulder before allowing her body to swivel and press from shoulder to hip to hers. soft silver and bronze against wood and fire but if she pulled back she would simple let her tail swish and let her pale eyes show that she was here for orlaith.

"i am not sure.. more fairies will be happy here, i cannot wait to see what these willows look like in the spring hut i do love how the ice sparkles on them" her voice took a dreamy quality and she shifted her gaze to the sun glittering snow and ice clinging to the branches.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith accepted the kind medic, letting her do so as she pleased against her fur. She understood Deidei desired to comfort her, but alas, the other wouldn't quelm the anger she held within against the old court. She detested how they treated her, especially due to how much she put into guarding them all- just as her papa had done. They disrespected her family, she felt, by throwing out the one daughter he had. Like herself, he was diligant, and she looked up to him. How she missed him.. But he was not there, so there was nothing to miss anymore. Only, a raging flame against them, "I appreciate it."

"It's a good place for fae's to wander to." Orlaith agreed, she enjoyed the ice-willows and felt others would feel the same. Especially those who were more delicate with nature then herself, "though not only fairies will come," the wolf started, "others outside our realm will join." She was curious how the sparkling-spirit felt upon that.