Moonspear You make me feel
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
There were other words, here and there, which she could not understand- mount, womb. But the mention of children coupled with some graphic detail had Huā feeling dizzy again. It was enough to understand. Seed- 精液, as it were in her language. A dirty word that had Huā flashing back to last summer. Prisoner to her own cousin, forced to fuck and kiss strangers goodnight, be a good girl for them, and never speak a word. Oh yes, she felt dizzy now alright. 

So the 精液 could take? Within her? Now?

I... I did something, for she knew not the word for it, with man two day ago... She mumbled, feeling sick to her stomach again. It had been enjoyable, but all the while it was filled with pain. She had wanted it so badly, and yet, in the moments it had happened, she could only think back to being a slave, wanting to escape. She'd known the whole time that it was not so- that there was a warm and good man behind her, her ally even- but it had reminded her all the same. So I gonna have child? She mumbled again, this time even quieter, as her eyes went somewhere distant like she was unable to process.
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM