Noctisardor Bypass What up my slugs
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
We'll have to figure out who's gone where at some point. Once things are settled. At least with prey back that's one less concern. I've been happy with how things have been going on that front at least. But to Terance. She was glad Jomyo had kept an eye out. Though Arbiter had mostly roamed closer to home, nothing had appeared in her searches either. She did need to check in with Kaertok whenever he next came back. She'd have similar questions for him. I never expected him to leave in the first place. Let alone with one with Pike. A sharpish exhale there, But given no choice, I continue without them. It changes things, but I'm not sure on the details yet. But having planned to share the responsibilities and suddenly not doing so... A shrug. She didn't want to ramble about it but her follow up question was obviously tied to it, Do you still think you'd possibly be leaving as the the weather warms? She needed to know who she could count on in the longer term. She had expected the pack to have been solidly carved into the landscape without any questions by now.

But there were a couple of places she wanted to check for herself. Or rather, make sure that they knew. I think I'll check with Easthollow myself. I've been the one to talk to them in the past -- it would seem... odd to have someone else go for this. For someone else to go and say her mate and child were missing. It felt like somehow that would make it more like her own failing rather than that of others, maybe due to the fact it might look like she wasn't trying.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 12, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 21, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 24, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 27, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 28, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 28, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 29, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - April 05, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - April 08, 2020, 12:37 AM