Thunder Dome Tomorrow Never Knows
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
@Sativa more RE members C:

Vespera could probably say that she was proud of herself, she was actually meeting and interacting with as many of the wolves as she could so now she could give herself a gold star for something. Every member had to tell their own story and with each interaction, Vespera finally started to feel some connection, but that connection was as thin as a string for all of these wolves had a personal connection to Reiko. Even if she was at least interacting with these wolves once, she still felt a little left out and for once, she actually minded that she wasn't as included. The exile felt like a child who wasn't asked to go to a friend's birthday party. But nonetheless, as Reiko said, this would be a new start but Vespera felt like she would always doubt the word of Reiko and felt as if she was being led on.

For now, she had to meet these members on the dangerous ridges of the mountains that the group decided to rest on but this one felt a little different than the previous spots she had traveled on. The girl decided to ignore this fact since worrying about would happen will result in her making a mistake as she climbed the treacherous slope with her large paws anchoring her to the ground. Thankfully, she had a small enough body so that stepping on ledges wouldn't be so hard, and once she got to the top, she let out a sigh of relief. The dark woman was up high and the whistling wind didn't let her forget with her ears flopping to the rhythm of the wind as she stood on a solid piece of the mountain.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She kept to herself for a while after reuniting with reiko. Which was totally new to the young wolf. She was happy to be with her friend once more but sad her brother was not here to enjoy it with her. But she knew she couldn't sulk about it forever and began looking for something to hunt; completely unaware of the wolf that was in the area.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The scent of another hit Vespera's nose, the female's head turned to the approaching stranger and made note of her appearance, she was white, like most of the wolves that she had seen so far. Damn, we need some more variety, she thought to herself but she shelved the idea to instead bwoof to the woman to get her attention, unknowing that she was attempting to hunt. "You're with the Empire now right?" She had to ask because she didn't want to talk with a complete stranger, but the dark woman swore that she had seen this woman before, right? Don't mean to be rude but there is a looooot of white wolves here... she sighed to herself.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She looked to the dark wolf as she spoke and she gave a small smile. "Yes o am actually! I'm sativa it's a pleasure to meet you. " she hadn't realized how many followers reiko had accumulated since she had joined and it was nice to know they were growing.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The woman was quick to answer and was quick to be friendly. She introduced herself as Sativa with the same excitement as Reiko did, perhaps they were secretly twins, but she figured everyone was Reiko's secret twin. "Oh uh, I am Vespera," she gave a curt nod for she almost stumbled in her words and forgot her own name.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman gave her own introduction and Sativa kept the woman's name in her memory for future reference. Her question however confused her. "Do you mean like here as in like right now or just in general?" She questioned.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Sativa countered her question by asking another, but it was more of clarification than anything. Vespera looked to the sky for a moment then fluttered her gaze back down to Sativa. "I guess we can start with right now, then make our way over to 'in general," the cloaked woman shrugged, she really didn't care which.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She nodded and looked to the woman. "Well right now I was simply looking for something to do perhaps hunt." She said simply. "And you?" Perhaps the woman was just going for a walk but she was genuinely curious.
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Sativa stated that she was just out for a bit of a hunt, so Vespera checked her surroundings with a quick scan of her eyes then she gazed at Sativa. "Not sure if you could find anything here," she shrugged, "it would be a risky hunt though, a lot of ledges," Vespera swung her head towards the side to see the long drop from the ledge they were standing on.

The girl asked what she was doing here, the dark woman moved her head to look at Sativa, "oh nothing too special, just seeing if I can find more members of... The forming pack," Vespera hesitated on the pack name since she couldn't remember it too well.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She sighed at what the woman said. "Well perhaps you could show me some hunting spots one day." She thought perhaps today but she left that up to her and she gave a smile at the last sentence. "Well your so far the only one I've met. "
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Sativa suggested that perhaps she could show her some hunting spots and Vespera contemplated on what to say next. "Well I don't know the area too well... But once we settle in... I could figure it out," She offered the woman, since this area was brand new to her.

Sativa said that Vespera was the only one she met, "well please to meet your acquaintance," she said with a playful voice and smirked.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It was true not that many knew the area and that included herself but she was determined to change that in the days ahead. She was nothing if not curious. She gave a small smile and a wave of her tail before departing and going back to her day.