Haunted Wood There might be something outside your window
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Joining 
Honestly he didn't remember much. Being dragged away, teeth tearing at his flesh. He must've snapped or something cuz what he remembered was waking up in a huddle of eviscerated and torn apart coyote carcass. It was everywhere, he had to give himself credit for he must have been quite a monstrous sight to behold. Backtracking took forever but eventually he had made it to Teekon. The woods were a welcome sight and he halted at the borders finding few familiar scents and many that were strange to him. The scent he found last belonged to @Hela and he said a silent thanks that she still ran the place, it would hopefully mean well for him. Lifting his muzzle he called for her, voice crooning as strongly through the air as possible.
3/10 mastery
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
agitation ripples along her spine as she stalks the borders, noting which scents have faded there. tzila, the bitch, had left without warning. vanity was still a threat, and the pack unraveled at the seams. change was needed, though of what sort, exactly, eluded her yet. 

a call interrupts her thoughts, and the woman turns tightly to weave back the way she'd come. she is not far off, and when finally the familiar (if changed) form of Valour comes into sight, she pauses. tail curls over her rear, but it is only the result of habit. "where were you?" she is guarded; vows had been made, and then he had abruptly vanished. of all those who had gone, his scent was the only one she'd made an effort at tracking.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
They'd both grown some in the months he'd been gone. Whatever the sensation he felt, it quickened his heart and had him tongue tied for a moment as she asked where he'd gone. "Got snatched up" he stated bluntly, eyes meeting hers as his lips curled into a grimace. "I slaughtered them all. Got lost. Either way, I'm back and no different with my plans" he was honest with her as always though he knew his determination to be at the top would be taken differently now. "I still have your back" this came out in a gentler tone as he shifted his weight to one side awkwardly looking over her back into the territory, not enjoying the sentimental flicker of warmth the declaration had brought. What had they ever been to one another besides enemies vying for the same thing? The silence began as his gaze fell back to hers and he stood there silently, his frowning expression seeming to hold no real joy in being back though his muscles tensed betraying his fear that she would cast him out for being gone. 

In response he only got a dubious look and a nod to come in before Hela turned and walked off saying little more about anything but leaving him free to enter. 

Small PP to close this up
3/10 mastery