The Heartwood there was once a smile on this face
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I dont think either of us were using it as a trade? you can edit your last post if you want to! I don't need to post in it again

I hope so. But he couldn't be certain. Everything was in such a blur. Blood and adrenalin clouded his eyes ever since then up until more recently. It was hard to pick out any details other than trying to escape with as much of himself as possible. But shit, he hoped he had left something on that man to remember him by. It's hard to remember details when not trying to linger long enough and lose more parts of myself. It went without saying really, but he rambled on anyway. Now that his vision and thoughts were clearer than they were before, he had much to say. 

Perhaps now traveling solo is a little more dangerous now, no? Thinking back to their previous conversation, he decided to round out that conversation a little and poke a little fun into it all. But maybe, now that they were aware, everyone he told, who knew, could prepare themselves should they ever encounter the sandy man with an appetite for wolf flesh.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 17, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Rosencrantz - March 19, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 25, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 28, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - April 02, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - April 05, 2020, 03:57 AM