Great Bear Wilderness on the road to a paradise
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
no worries!! always good to take some downtime

Death. Huā was vengeful, maybe not violent but a grudge-holder indeed- and death seemed a proper crime for a killer. She was not the executioner, never- but would never protest if Hydra or her army were to do such a thing. As for training, it was not something the empress herself was capable of, but she knew a certain pale warrior who could do such a thing. And whom had desired to fo such a thing for a while now. 

As Hydra turned the respobsibility back onto Huāzhen, she was nervous, yet felt ready for it. To be part of a great scheme, a great alliance, it was not something she could let go to waste. Very well, then. Even if I not fight well myself, perhaps I let my sister do what she want to teach people. Include me, if she wish... I think also, I consider promote her, so she can do job better... But she felt she was rambling, thoughts trailing out of her lips, and she stopped herself. Who else part of alliance? Yourself, and... Neverwinter Forest too? She questioned instead, ears pricked forward curiously.
Messages In This Thread
on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:38 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: on the road to a paradise - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 03:06 PM