The Heartwood I can look back,
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With a guard assigned to her every time she left the pack's claim, Reiko had felt more at ease with her travels now that she felt the presence of another looming somewhere nearby within calling distance. She found that bounce in her step again and a confidence that had vanished during the previous events in the wilds. With spring beginning, she had to investigate the lands once more and familiarize herself with the herbs and anything that might be of use later on.

It was the sight of a young female, perhaps the same age as Reiko herself, looking up at a tree that caught her attention. Of course, her own eyes were drawn to the branches, searching for what the other female was looking at while walking toward it curiously. Before getting too close for either of their comfort, it was the familiar sound that came to her first.

Bees. She sang with a sway of her tail, eyes flickering to the female and back at them just to make sure she was as relaxed as Reiko was right now. At the angle she stood, being weary of invading the stranger's space, she couldn't quite tell what they were yet and squinted as if that would help her see them better... were they honey bees or wasps? She couldn't see them yet or the nest without approaching more...
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 17, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 17, 2020, 09:53 AM