The Heartwood I can look back,
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hm, how was she supposed to describe honey to someone who has never had it before? Searching her brain for possible likeness she could describe the sticky substance in a vivid light just enough for the other damsel to understand, the Empress remained silent for a little while. Eyes wandering the branches from where the nest hung. If she could find any honey that had leaked out it would be beneficial for the dark-headed woman to taste it! But the branches and ground were bare, the season too young for them to produce enough for the nest to overflow. 

If I could describe it, it feels like tree sap. Her companion must have already come across tree sap before. Tangled in her fur or stuck to her paws, by the looks of her age, though young, she must have lived long enough to see sap. Thick, sticky, and hard to get out of your fur, but it tastes very sweet. It's gold-coloured, very pretty, and the bees guard it viciously with stingers that hurt more than thistle. Of all things she had to be certain she shared how they guarded their nests, what an unpleasant surprise it could be to desire the honey and get attacked by little soldiers!

Almost! They don't have feathers, more like a butterfly's wing but smaller and faster, and you can see right through them.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 17, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 17, 2020, 09:53 AM