Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Figment nodded his agreement. He was not a selfish creature. He would take a bullet for anyone he loved, and likely he would also for those he didn't know. So, in spite of whatever discomfort he might feel about the situation, he would bear it for the sake of seeing his father happy. Fortunately, this was not too uncomfortable a load to bear.

When Fennec arrived, Fig was pleased to find he was not in the least surprised. When they were kids, he had just known that at pretty much any point, he could just turn his head and expect to see her. That feeling had not dwindled in spite of the fact that they were less tied together at the hip than they used to be. He smiled and rolled his eyes at her words, but there was no judgment or scorn in the gesture.

He looked at Bronco and thought he caught something in the other boy's regard that intrigued him, but it was gone in the next blink so he let it go. Bronco's description of his mother was an interesting one. He wondered briefly if his and Fenn's birth mother had had a fiery personality like that. Maybe Phox had a type? They knew so little about her. It had never really seemed important, though.

Still, he smiled. "That's good to know. I'm sure we can handle it, though. I mean, have you met Towhee? Sometimes she's just angry," Fig commented fondly before smirking over in Fennec's direction, "And don't even get me started on my sister."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by Figment - April 01, 2020, 06:49 PM