Sea Lion Shores I found the missing link to this island chain.
3 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Beneath a grim and overcast sky, waves lapped roughly on the rugged shore. With it came the promise of poor weather, yet a young coastal wolf roamed the damp sands without a care in the world. He loped cheerfully along the beach's edge, daringly close, before he skipped away each time the frothy waters reached for his paws.

When movement at the corner of an eye drew his attention elsewhere, the yearling veered away to investigate. Luhan picked his way among the debris washed ashore, nose working curiously as he nudged at sodden sticks and dead seaweed. A crab scurried from beneath some driftwood and the boy barked at it, excited, shifting to boldly bat at the shelled creature with a paw.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She was checking their hunting grounds again, lest another bitch like Magdalene tried to plant their flag in what did not belong to them. Huā knew it would not be much longer that she could continue to travel- soon she would be tied to the island by her pregnancy. Too fat and sick to swim the ocean or walk the shores. She would not look forward to it, she was a restless girl, and so she would take advantage of her last opportunities to take little trips. 

It is not long that she walks before a bark catches her attention- a familiar voice, although quite aged since the last time she had seen him. Could it be...? She follows it to its source, finding the boy, Luhan, batting at a crab. She smirks gently, considering how long it's been since she's seen him and yet he retains his playful spirit. 鹿晗! 我不知道你在这里。 She greets, approaching him but keeping a little distance so as not to disturb his game with the crustacean.
3 Posts
Ooc —
At the corner of an eye, Luhan spied a figure. Too focused on the task he'd thrown himself into, the masked yearling failed to turn and acknowledge her. It was probably rather rude of him to do so, but the last thing he wanted for was to have his ankles nipped at.

It was the voice, however, that succeeded in capturing his attention. As though the defensive crustacean no longer existed, Luhan swung toward the source of his mother tongue with a whole new enthusiasm. Tongue lolling excitedly, he greeted his cousin with a giddily swishing tail.

"Hey!" Luhan barked, ignorant to his prey scuttling off in this moment if opportunity. While he felt glad to see Huā, he was admittedly a little disappointed to find family on this stretch of coast when all he craved was something different - adventure. "What're you doing here!?" 
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
shes speaking chinese, I'm just too lazy to write rn X)

Sweet, giddy as always- she loved this kid. He asks why she's here, and she laughs with a lax shrug. Me and my sisters came up here to make a new life. Your older sister Ruò is here too. She explains, eyes sparkling with excitement. And... this next part, was there any way to say it and sound humble? She was going to sound like an inflated-ego douche, but it needed to be said anyway- And I lead my own pack now. A cheeky grin. Okay, maybe she could've afforded to be a tad more subtle. Why are you here, Lu?